We provide experienced Interventionists to deliver 1:1 support and implement evidence-based interventions under the supervision of a certified behavior analyst. Our staff have been certified in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (NCI), which uses the safest techniques possible to reduce the risk of injury when responding to crisis situations. This training program emphasizes the safety, security, and welfare of the child and uses a framework for problem solving crisis situations.
- Collaborative Development of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- 1:1 Behavior Intervention Support in General and Special Education Settings
- IEP Goal Development with Families and School Staff
- Modeling Behavior Interventions for School Personnel
(e.g., classroom aides, teachers, and other district service providers)
- Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs)
- Positive Behavior Intervention Plans (PBIPs)
- Individualized Behavior Treatment Plans (BTPs)
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Goals and Program Interventions
- Interventionists Certified in Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (NCI)
- Consultations with Families and School Team Members
School support services are typically funded by school districts and are authorized via an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).